Hi,I am trying to populate the list of users with their real name from a xml file in which I have grouped them in to different categories like business users and technical users. Is there a snippet of code to extract the real names of the users and show them in the approver list. Its fine if you could tell me the approach in acheiving above scenario.Really appreciate ur help.Thanks,Thiags
my $approvers_html = your_function_to_build_select_html();TAG_info(... approvers => [ html => $approvers_html, label => 'Approvers', error_msg => 'Please choose Approver(s)', is_required => 'true', ],...);
Hi Rishi,Find enclosed xml file. The reviewer list should be in the form of a drop down.Thanks,Thiags
Thiaga,craete a ipl and use the following perl modules then craete a simple select list and call your xml file with a param name. using DCRparser you need to find the Internal Content Admin in the node list and then your reviewers name. its simple.use XML::XQL:OM;use TeamSite:CRparser;use TeamSite:CRnode;
Hi Rishi,I am implementing TS 6.7.1 SP1 on windows 2003 SP1.We have a similar issue.I need to populate a drop down with the list of reviewers in the cgi task. Can't I pick up the names from email_map.cfg instead of a separate xml file?If not then what should be the alternate approach?I have made some changes in the sample_cgi_task.ipl to accomodate my requirements.Could you please guide me through this.Thanks,Vijaya