Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cleaning VFE fields
sreedhardasari
Hi,
I'm working on TeamSite 6.1 on Solaris 8
Currently I'm trying to create a button on the top nav bar of DCR that will clean all the VFE fields of the same DCR. I'm able to enable link on the top nav. On clicking on that link, I'm triggering a javascript function named clean()
What I'm expecting the function clean() to do is... to clean (run "cmdclean") the VFE fields of that open/edited DCR.
problem I'm currently facing is... passing the field path/reference to the eWebEditPro clean function.
Here is the clean javascript function..
function clean(){
if (typeof eWebEditPro != "object")
{
var sMsg = "Failed to create the eWebEditPro JavaScript object.";
sMsg += "\nMost likely the path (eWebEditProPath) in file ewebeditpro.js is not correct.";
alert(sMsg);
}
alert("inside clean");
eWebEditPro.create(MyContent1, 700, 250);
alert("end1");
eWebEditPro.MyContent1.ExecCommand("cmdclean", "", 1);
alert("end2");
}
Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sreedhar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
I'm not sure how you would do this exactly, but I'm also not sure why you would need to. The clean function is run automatically whenever the DCR is saved. Do you have another business requirement to run the clean function sooner?
ravio
Also, in the event you require to run the clean command before, there is a menu item for cleaning up the HTML when you right click on the VFE textarea.