Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Local file manager ignores settings in ccstd
mike_s
TeamSite 6.5 SP1 on Solaris
Does anyone know whether the Edit wizard in CCSTD uses the same local file manager to upload files back into TeamSite as used in CCPRO?
The reason I ask is that the local file manager settings are being ignored in CCSTD. I have my local file manager configured to remove files once uploaded (as do all our users) but the file is not being removed.
The alternative is that the wizard uses a completely different mechanism and might need to configured separately. If so, how?
Anyone from Interwoven or elsewhere able to through any light on this?
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dapcook
Have you found any solution to this? It seems when I save settings in the Local File Manager, they don't really get saved, and everytime I go back into LFM, it prompts me for where to save my files, and all my extensions are gone...
mike_s
My problem was fixed by the application of the latest service pack (SP2).
The problem you describe is different but I'd recommend trying the service pack if you haven't done so already.