Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Document Security Delay in WorkSite API?
abRussB
Is there a delay when adding users to a document?
I am pulling the security info through the api and it returns the correct information for documents, unless I go and add a couple of users, then I'm not seeing the updated information.
The activity is showing that I changed security, but I'm not seeing the added users.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abRussB
I am refreshing the ACLs, but it does nothing. Is this a bug?
'item is a valid IManDocument object.
Dim oSecurity As IManSecurity = item.Security
oSecurity.GroupACLs.Refresh()
oSecurity.UserACLs.Refresh()
abRussB
Nope. Not a bug. The bug was in my brain.
I was only returning the ACLs for the latest version rather than both versions.