Is there any way we can have control on who takes the ownership of a task in a group task while running the workflow according to our requirement?
I’m doing some user validation while in the workflow instantiation screen like two tasks cannot have the same user. But a group also can be selected to be assigned to a task and so two tasks can have same group but when taking the ownership both the tasks should not be able to assign it to same user. Can this be achieved? Is there a way we can control the take ownership while the workflow is running based on the owner of the previous task?I also have one more validation where in a user with only author role can be assigned to a particular task. I’m able deal that validation when a single user is selected in the workflow instantiation screen but group can also be selected to be assigned to a task and when a group is assigned to that task the ownership can be taken by anyone irrespective of their privileges. What can I do to deny the permissions when a user without proper privileges tries to take ownership? Adding an other user task doesn't agree with my requirement.Thanksanu