Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwattrib
prash_sape
Hi,
I am trying to get the lastuser of a file in TS 6+ on a solaris server. I used the following command from the command prompt and I get correct result.
iwattrib (full file path) lastuser
But when I put this into perl file and keep it in /httpd/iw-bin it doesn't work
There was another command in the same perl file for metadata extraction from a file, it gave no errors
'iwextattr -g TeamSite/Metadata/"Expiration Date"' . ' '.(full file path);
Now I even tried - iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/my_perl_file.ipl to invoke the perl file from the command prompt....that too doesn't work well.
My requirement is to call this perl file from a cron job.
please suggest how to proceed.
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Please do
not
crosspost. This is just like any other bulletin board system and you'll just wind up **** people off.