Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Agent SQL Error???
NickB
I have set up a project in DA. Pretty straight forward I am just trying to copy files to another server. I have tested the connection to the server and it was successful. I have selected the task in MB that does nothing to the asset. (I have tried several different tasks, same error) When I run the schedule I can see the list of assets from MB but then I get the following error:
------------------------------------
10/09/2006 11:05:26 : Executing P3 : Generate Derivatives
10/09/2006 11:05:26 : ------------------------------------
10/09/2006 11:05:26 : Derivative 15.111.111 : [18606_People_fin.pdf] : Acquired.
10/09/2006 11:05:26 : Error generating derivatives for schedule Test Schedule. Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
That looks like a SQL error to me. Has anyone seen this error before? What am I doing wrong? HELP!!! Thanks!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you sure that the username that you're using to run the schedule has the correct rights?
Connect to Web Client using that username and try downloading the file from there. If it gives you an error you may have a problem with access rights.
lyman
I did some checking and support has an open ticket and they are working on the issue as we speak.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd