I've got an MKS repository filled with gigs of content in XML format and related "properties" files in XML format. Most of these have extensive version history. I've got to get these files into TeamSite and wonder if the MKS adapter in OD 6.0.2 SP1 could make this easy to do.I'm not as yet familiar with MKS and how it versions files -and- do not see anything in the OD602SP1.RN PDF regarding MKS "versions" per se. Has anyone had any experience with this yet or enough background in this to advise if the the adapter could support automagically copying a file with version info from MKS into TeamSite? The ideal result would be to see "version" info for any given files migrated from MKS just as if it were submitted to TeamSite staging the same number of times it was versioned in MKS... and to be able to revert to any earlier version.The next question is: How will the size of the resulting TeamSite repository compare to the MKS repository give the different ways both systems store file deltas?Thanks in advance to anyone chiming in on this...-Gene