Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ECM Connector browse - FormsPublisher
Aryan
Hi All,
We have integrated MediaBin and TS 6.5 using ECM Connector 2.0.
We want to restrict the directory (on the MediaBin repository), the users can access using the MediaBin browse button from the TS FormsPublisher.
For example if I have the following directory structure:
/a/b/c/d
I do not want the user to be able to access any asset above directory /c in the hierarchy. The user should be able to access/import only the assets which are inside the /c or /d directories.
Can this be achieved OOTB using ECM Connector from the FormsPublisher?
I hope I am being clear on the issue.
Thanks,
Aryan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Aryan
Hello All,
Just got it confirmed that this is not possible as of now.
Thanks,
Aryan.