Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Servlet error
Aryan
Hello All,
The issue and the query is in the attached text file. Somehow I was not able to type it in to the text area provided.
Request you all to go thru it and advice.
Thanks,
Aryan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Can you give an example of what an example URL line looks like?
I am a bit puzzled why you are having both your doGet and doPost called in the same execution as well. Is one calling the other?
Aryan
Thanks for the reply.
The URL is in the attached file.
I have both doGet and doPost. One is calling the other.
Eagerly awaiting response...
Thanks,
Yadhu
Bill Klish
Can you post your doget or dopost method. It will be much easier than me throwing guesses out there.