Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Launchpad default editor
inwinchester
I can't seem to find any details on how to tell launchpad to use a default editor.
I'm sure I used to put <default> in the file extension field - but it doesn't appear to work anymore?
Anyone have any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
You could browse the Local File Manager section in installation guide for details.
HTH
Thanks Nicholas
inwinchester
Doesn't mention anything about a default editor unfortunately...
Adam Stoller
Doesn't mention anything about a default editor unfortunately...
I don't believe there is a "default editor" setting.
Instead, the LocalFileManager uses any existing associations that may already exist (at least for Windows clients) and you have the ability to map (and/or override) explicit relationships between file extensions and editors if the LocalFileManager Settings section (when you do View My Local Files, the LocalFileManager UI is shown, and in that UI there is a button or tab for Settings)