Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Looking for LiveSite Component Samples
RichDiaz
Is there a resource for component samples around?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wscott
There are a couple more packaged within LiveSite, in the files demo_components.zip and test_components.zip. You can expand these files and then use the script component_import to import them. (Be sure to read the script before running it!)
If you have access to SalesSite, it provides a full implementation of a LiveSite solution (although, a fairly basic solution) with a number of useful components.
RichDiaz
Thanks Will, I will look at those right now.
How can I get access to SalesSite? Do I create an instance of it? Are there docs on this somewhere?
RichDiaz
Ok, I have the components imported but i can not edit them in LiveSite to SEE how they work.
Any suggestions?
RichDiaz
OK we fixed it.
Was a permissions issue:
The script was run by local admin and we were trying to access in the TeamSite GUI as the domain admin:
REF:
REM This is the user who is importing the components.
REM They should have an entry in the master.uid role file.
set IMPORT_USER=%USERDOMAIN%\%USERNAME%
HarryPaul
Hi
From where did you get access to SalesSite.