Hi,Hoping someone can help me make sense out of this. What is the purpose of making a select drop down box not required? TeamSite does not seem to add a blank item in the beginning, which means that they have to pick something to move on. If they have to pick something anyway, then it seems like the field is basically required regardless of whether or not I set the required flag in my datacapture.cfg. The only difference I can see is that when I set something to required, TS doesn't let me pick options the value of which is set to "", but I could just not have those options to begin with and then I don't have to worry about people picking them. So basically, I just don't see the value of the "required" field the way it's implemented right now.Let me know if you guys have any thoughts on this.Thanks!Dmitry