Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
extra space
msrich
I'm seeing an extra space within VisualFormat content once stored in a dcr; e.g.,
abc,-one space-xyz <--------- within VF
stored as
abc,-two spaces-xyz <--------- within the dcr
Anybody seen this before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
Well I am not much sure about this, does this happens at all the words after comma ?
msrich
Not after every comma. For example, I have one VF paragraph with two commas, and the extra space appears in the dcr only in the 2nd instance.
Moreover, in some dcr's created from the same template, I see no extra space at all, even with multiple commas present.
moulikk
Did you ever get a solution on this one?
MeraRam
yeah we are also facing same problem . thus it is giving error when we move from one text area to another.