Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
need help with datadeploy
garima
Hi,
I am generating more than one html from my TPL.
The names of these htmls is based on the user input(the name that user gives while generating the htmls)ie. if user enters header as the name- then the htmls genarated are like this-header_comapnyname_languagecode.html i.e. header_Reuter_fr.html,header_wipro_en.html depending on whatever value of company and language code is present in the DCR.
Now I need to push these values(name of html,company name and language code) to a table in database.
But I donot how should I proceed with it.
This cannot be done by mapping the DCR with databse columns as I am using the user input to name the htmls.This user input is only available to TPL and not to DCR.
Please help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet