We have created some DCTs using industry standard xml and currently we do not have DTD for these DCTs.we want to create DTD from the DCT. Is it possible?If yes, then how can we do this.Cureently we are working on TS 552
I'm not sure - but I believe there are some special (Interwoven supplied) tools you need to use standard XML style DCRs in 5.5.2 and/or to create DCTs from standard XML DTDs that change significantly in later releases of the product.Given that 5.5.2 is EOL'd and has been for a while - I certainly hope you're planning to upgrade soon - if so I think you'll find it worth waiting until after the upgrade to do this.
I think the question was on how to create a DTD from a DCT, so it comes to a trivual task of creating grammar (maybe limited), based on a piece of code.you, however, might have read the question somewhat differently?
I was reading that they were on 5.5.2 and I wasn't sure if 5.5.2 supported "industry standard XML DCTs" without having created the DTD and then re-generated the DCTs using the tools that Interwoven supplied for such functionality. If the DCT work as-is - then yes, creating a DTD is pretty straight-forward.