Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Right click menu customisation
Stu_McHugh
I am trying to get the quick view print option in the right click menu's for documents but can't work out the code.
Within the registry I have located the right click menu for documents and found the command for opening it in viewer; iManExt.ViewCmd. If I open the document then that fine or if I click on the document once in Filesite the preview pane at the bottom uses the quick view and in that space I can right click on it and print it without the full app loading. However if I right click on the document the select print (using the iManExt.PrintCmd) the heavy app opens so... the question is can I put a right click context menu option in for the document for printing but only using the quick view enabling me to select a number of doc's at a time and right click 'Quick View Print'.
Any ideas?! I guess it would be a variatin of 'iManExt.ViewCmd'
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to extend this via the SDK today. What you could do is, in a custom command, invoke an instance of the IManExt.PrintCmd Object, then minimize the native app -- which implies getting an instance of the native app and uses its object model to accomplish this last step.