Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Final processor using iwmtresolveuids only get label added to Teamsite EA?
Tim__D
Hello,
I have a final processor which attempts to add all the node and parent node alternate terms as metadata using iwmtresolveuids.
In this process I am operating on 6 fields. Three of these fields are for development and three are for production. Each fields corresponds to a separate taxonomy. These are browse only taxonomies and contain the same information and the same UID's but use different prefixes to uniquely name each node.
When I tag documents I first browse select the node(s) then grab the alternate terms by choosing re-tag.
Two things are happening that I need to fix. The first is instead of populating the Teamsite EA with all the alternate terms I get TeamSite/Metadata/FieldName: Label
TeamSite/Metadata/FieldName_codes: FieldName::J0HS6D7OP what I want is all the alternate terms separated by ",".
I should point out that the xml MD record does contain the terms its just not in the Teamsite EA?
The other issue is that when I Re-Tag my docuemnts duplicate terms get added to the ones that were there to begin with so as time goes on Re-Tagging my DCR's when the taxonomy chnages will only add more terms to the document not update the terms.
This is the command I'm running as a Final processor. Note the (dev,prod) duplication of fields.
iwmtresolveuids -implicit_add prodTaxonomyFieldName1 -implicit_add prodTaxonomyFieldName2 -implicit_add prodTaxonomyFieldName3 -implicit_add devTaxonomyFieldName1 -implicit_add devTaxonomyFieldName2 -implicit_add devTaxonomyFieldName2 -grab alt
Any advice or help on this issue is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
- Tim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tim__D
I've since been informed that MetaTagger does not work the way that I described above and that Labels / UID's getting saved is the default behavior for the product.
I am still having the other issue and am still looking for some information on that.
"The other issue is that when I Re-Tag my docuemnts duplicate terms get added to the ones that were there to begin with so as time goes on Re-Tagging my DCR's when the taxonomy chnages will only add more terms to the document not update the terms.
This is the command I'm running as a Final processor. Note the (dev,prod) duplication of fields.
iwmtresolveuids -implicit_add prodTaxonomyFieldName1 -implicit_add prodTaxonomyFieldName2 -implicit_add prodTaxonomyFieldName3 -implicit_add devTaxonomyFieldName1 -implicit_add devTaxonomyFieldName2 -implicit_add devTaxonomyFieldName2 -grab alt"