Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not add file to task
rohitspathak123
Hi ,
Using TS 6.1 on Win 2k SP4.
I have a workflow .
The flow is like this
1. Capture Metadata Task
2. one more
3. end task .
On initiation of wf it gives error "invalid wf" , "Could not attached file to task" , "Task is not a start task" . I want that the metadataTask & secondTask to be called automatically one after the other .But it is giving error .
If I execute both of them separately in 2 different wf then they work fine .
But when I club them one after the other in SINGLE WF they give the above error .
Attaching my wf code & screen of error .
Regards
Rohit Pathak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
You can only add files to the start task. Remove your template_script from the second task.
~Jeff
rohitspathak123
Thanks a lot .
It worked .
Regards
Rohit