I have a table in a VFE and when a style is selected from the toolbar's drop-down list, I would like for the selected row to inherit the style and/or CSS attributes defined in the associated JS function.Here is my JS code:[HTML] // --------- eWebEditProExecCommandHandlers["cpb-table-subheading"] = function(sEditorName, strCmdName, strTextData, lData) { var vfe = eWebEditPro.instances[sEditorName].editor;var toPaste = vfe.getSelectedHTML();toPaste = toPaste.replace(/class=txt/gm,'style="font-size:15px;color:#ff0000;background:#ffffcc"');vfe.pasteHTML(toPaste);} [/HTML] So, what I'm noticing is that it's pasting the HTML but my understanding from Ektron's documentation is that it's supposed to replace the selected text/HTML. It's not doing this. Further, when the new content is added, the styles -- which, in my dummy example refers only to CSS and not a particular class definition -- do not appear. When viewing the HTML source, however, I can see that the new HTML was incorporated as intended (but it didn't replace the old HTML, as described).Has anyone seen this? Should I use a different VFE function instead?