Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ActiveX error on - ImanClass.ClsImanage
gcgeek
Hello,
When I execute the following script I am getting the following error as :
Error message:
---------------
"ActiveX component can't create object: 'ImanClass.ClsImanage'"
Script:
-------
<script tyep="text/vbscript">
Dim CreateDoc
Set CreateDoc = CreateObject("ImanClass.ClsImanage")
Set CreateDoc=Nothing
</script>
I have investigated about this error and found that this error could occur if the object library is not registered or if the user does not have access to object library? Inorder to check to see if this resolution could fix my problem. I need to know which library file has this class (ImanClass.ClsImanage)?
Does any one has any idea in this regard?
Can you please through some light on fixing this problem?
I appreciate your time,
Thanks
Ravindar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
Sorry, your script is not showingup. Also, there is no IManClass.ClsIManage distributed with the SDK. Could this be a wrapper class?
The info you have so far is quite vague. Please include more details and script file (as an attachment) so that I can take a look at it.
gcgeek
Sorry, here is the script:
Sub InsertDocument()
'On Error Resume Next
Dim CreateDoc
Set createDocObj = CreateObject("ImanClass.ClsImanage")
'Parameters Collection
'Required fields
'Parameter -1 : ServerName (Example: "Vmdemo")
'Parameter -2 : UserName
'Parameter -3 : Password
'Parameter -4 : Database (Example: "litigation")
'Parameter -5 : Author (Example: Username)
'Parameter -6 : Operator (Example: Username)
'Parameter -7 : Doctype (Example: doc, pdf)
'Parameter -8 : Class
'Parameter -9 : Doc Description
'Parameter -10 : FileName to Import
x = createDocObj.CreateDocument("Vmdemo", "avt", "test", "IMAN_EWORK", "avt", "avt", "word", "doc", "testdoc", txtFileName)
Set CreateDoc=Nothing
End Sub
Thanks
Ravindar
jny
Which version of WorkSite is this? I've never seen this object before. It does not come from the WorkSite NT iToolkit SDK. I've also never seen this script.
Would you let me know how you have acquired this script and this class object?
gcgeek
We have received this script through training.
And, the version WorkSite is 8.0.
My goal is to insert a word doc into WorkSite.
How can this be done?
Thanks a lot,
Ravi
jny
Well, this must be some kind of a helper object that wraps the actual WorkSite API's. You'd have to check with the code author of the class to debug the reason behind the activeX error. It could also be that the DLL associated with this class object has not been registered on your machine.
If you use the WorkSite API's directly, you may use the ImportCmd Object to automate the task of importing a new document to WorkSite. The iManage Extension Library for WorkSite Developer's Guide.pdf manual in your WorkSite iToolkit shows you how to use this command object.
gcgeek
Thanks a lot golden!