Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Forum Questions
cgoodall
Hi,
I'm pretty new to the forums and have a couple questions about my profile:
-My signature won't save. I enter the text and click save. When I return, the text is gone. The same goes for some of the other details in my profile, such as location and job title. How do I make these changes stick?
-My Avatar doesn't seem to show up on my posts. I see it when I view my profile but not on my posts. Do I need to acheive a threshold of membership before I can use an Avatar?
Thanks for the help,
~Chris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Probably because you are a "guest", post a few more times & get to new user status.
Check
this
out.
cgoodall
Ahhhhhh. I had read that, but didn't realize the guest status so crippled my account.
I'll just be patient.
Thanks again for your help, Andy.