Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Office 2007 integration
po8crg
As far as I know, no released version of WorkSite supports Office 2007 (which is still in beta itself, of course). I've seen a press release from August that references a release in the first half of 2007 - presumably of WorkSite 9.0 - that will incorporate Office 2007 support.
Is there going to be a beta program for this version of WorkSite, and if there is, how do I go about applying to be part of it?
I'm currently working at an Office 2003/WorkSite 8.2 site and have been beta testing Office 2007, but obviously couldn't test any WorkSite-related stuff in Office 2007.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mperceval
As I understand it - 8.5 will support Office 2007 - although I am not sure to what extent.
Hope this helps
HorizontalGroupDisplay.zip
nathand
Hi all,
I received this information from Interwoven just a few days ago.
"We plan to certify MS Office 2007 in our first major release after the official release of Office 2007. Interwoven is a gold partner with Microsoft and currently is testing Office 12 with future releases of the WorkSite product. Office 12 is on the roadmap to be supported with WorkSite 8.5. Once Office 2007 is released there will be a 90 day certification process."
Additionally, we have been told that the same information applies to Windows Vista.