Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using CSSDK with WebSphere Portal 5.1
Achim
Hi everybody,
I've got a frustrating little problem here. Maybe some has an idea how to resolve this.
The Situation:
I try to use the Interwoven CSSDK to manipulate DCRs. This works fine as long as I do it locally or even when done by a servlet on a WebSpeher 5.0 Application server. But as soon as I try to implement it as portlet on a WebSphere Portal 5.1 Server I get the following exception:
java.lang.LinkageError: Class javax/xml/transform/Source violates loader constraints: definition mismatch between parent and child loaders
It seems that early versions of Apache's Axis, as the one the CSSDK uses, define their own versions of javax/xml/transform/Source and some subclasses, as does the WebSphere portal xml library. Some information I found on the web indicates, that later versions of axis resolve that issue, but the CSSDK isn't happy with them.
Also tried to repack the Axis libraries and just leave out the classes in conflict, but this doesn't work neither. Now I ran out of ideas other then writing my own class loader, which I really don't fancy very much.
So if anyone has a solution or idea I can ensure here/him of my eternal gratitude.
Sincerely,
Georg Göttlich
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet