Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Does DD identifies DCR type.Pliz help
garima
Hi,
I am new to datadeploy.
i have a single DCT which is used to create two types of DCRs-FAQs and headers.
I need to use DD to deploy the values of FAQ DCRs to the database.
If I use DD then it will also try to deploy the values from header DCRs.
As both the FAQ and header DCr are stored in the same data folder/
Is there a way to let DD know that only pick up the FAQ DCRS.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There isn't a way for DD to know what is a 'header' DCR vs and 'faq' DCR if both in the same directory. You could try a filelist based DD deployment to specify particular DCRs. But I'd assume that the fields that you are mapping from the faq and header DCRs are different. If so you can map only the dcr fields of interest. DD would read all the dcrs but not deploy anything if the fields were not mapped in your DD config file.
It may help to post the DCT and DCRs.
There's probably a way through mapping or filters to achieve what you are looking for. Or if there is some way you can place the DCRs in different directories, that would work too.
Mariam