Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
removing toolbars from cgitask windows
Adam Stoller
Anyone know of a good way (preferably supported or supportable) to remove things like the toolbars from browser windows that are created as a result of an immediate cgitask window (I think it may only be from CCStd wizard interface, but I'm not sure)?
I suppose I could write some javascript to re-open the exact same URL with the window-features specified and try to close the original one, but that seems prone to (annoying) "flashing" and potentially warnings about an "application attempting to close a window" type thing - which I think is worse than just making the window larger to try to accomodate the toolbars.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulW
you've probbaly already implemented whatever your solution. but, i have done what you suggested a few times and it has worked out ok. Since the opening of the new window is about the only code in the window, it was too quick for me to see any flashing windows.
also if you close as follows, there are no warnings:
window.opener = self;
window.close();