I'm checking out tinymce on TS 6.7.1 and so far it looks better than VFE but it still has some disadvantages.I thought the iespell plugin for spell checking came installed with tinymce but apparently not. When I click on the button, it takes me to a download page which states that commercial use of iespell requires a licence. The licencing issue of iespell is more trouble than what it's worth.I also tried to customize some of the buttons in tinymce using the iw-home\httpd\iw\tinymce\config\custom_config.js file. First of all, the list of buttons in the file do not match what actually appears in the DCT to begin with. Any changes I make to that config file has no effect. What's up with that?
Thanks guys. I just saw that tech article this morning too.I was making changes to the config file and saw no effect because I didn't set the "external-editor-config" attribute in datacapture.cfg! Too bad the 6.7.1 release notes pdf didn't mention that attribute.
How are you setting this attribute? Can you please paste the attribute and it's value? I have tried a lot of different paths, but it still does not seem to pick it up. argh!
You may want to take a look here
Hmm - actually earlier in this thread .... It might sound strange - but thanks for posting in this thread - I missed the aforementioned KB article when I was trying to find more information about setting up and configuring TinyMCE - not sure if I'll get a chance on my current project, but it always helps to have some information (it would be nicer still if this KB article's information found it's way into the FormsPublisher Developer's Guide ...)
[html]<br />[/html]