Hi,check if your OD client is running,check on which port the client runs (in your Od client config and with netstat).Does your OD client machine have multiple IP addresses? If so, check on which IP addess the OD client runs.Do you have any firewalls between OD base server and OD client?RegardsStefan
Thanks Stefan for your reply. I executed the following command,telnet hostname 20014there is some connection problem. This is causing the deployments to fail. I appreciate your response.Thanks,Vinitha
Are you going through a firewall? If so - you need to ensure that the port (20014 in this case) is open in the firewall from source-to-target side.If the firewall does Network Address Translation (NAT) you'll also have to adjust the hostname/ip-address (if I recall correctly - in the allowedHosts of the Receiver) to use the IP address of the firewall instead of the hostname or ip-address of the actual sender.Much of this is covered in the manuals.