Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MetaTagger - MediaBin
Aryan
Hello All,
I am having problems with integrating MediaBin and Metatagger.
Though I have followed the integration related steps (Settings in the MediaBin Enterprise manager), it does not seem to work...
Am I missing some thing???
Also, Whats this integration supposed to achieve? I was under the assumtion that this would generate the keywords and summaries and attach it to the asset as metadata fields.
This does not seem to happen now.
Please advice.
Thanks,
Aryan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Diagnostic steps:
1) make sure you can run iwgenmetadata from your MB machine and communicate with MT
2) make sure you have configured MT to generate fields named exactly the same as the MB configuration screen. Check field names, content processor file type groups, ...
Aryan
Thanks a lot,
Will try the same and get back in case of more queries.
Thanks,
Aryan.