I am on 6.5 with sp2. I have refered to the iwidmap thingy form KB, as everyone knows this has to be done when you are migrating users and groups.My question is, that i have to remplace the the NAME part with actual name of the user i.e "DOMAIN\Username" instead of the S10-1108982.. part. But mu question is how do you know which token is for which user. becuase my store.idmap looks like this, what should i do next, replace name with different users or replace all the names with only one user. Please clarify.Thank you
There are no entries of these int he Originating Server. How wouldi know which id belongs to which user?Please adviceThank you
Thanks adam, if this the situationa like above happens can we assign all to a group which is like a local group DOMAIN\administrator?thank you
Also - if you do it all to one - then the resulting server will have all branches, workareas, files, and folders owned by one user and shared by one group - which I somehow doubt is what you really want as an outcome.