Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.AttachFi
Balaveera Thatikonda
Hi ,
I am trying to edit a templatized xml file in the workflow and saved, clicked on "finish", it is regenerating the xml, but it is giving an error as:
"An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.AttachFilesToTaskCommand"
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Bala
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
So, you're trying to (1) download a text file which happens to be a DCR in workflow, (2) edit the raw XML of this DCR while it's in workflow and then (3) upload it again using Launchpad or something else?
I'm not sure I'm following -- could you be more specific as to what steps you're taking to get this error?
Balaveera Thatikonda
Steps I did
1) Started the workflow,
2) Attached an existing templatized xml file to the task,
3) Edited the same file , saved, regenerated, and clicked finish.( while editing the associated dcr is displayed for editing)
4) then the error displayed
thanks
Migrateduser
I haven't tried what you did but I think your problem occured in step 3. Can you verify that the file can be generated properly apart from when it's in the workflow? Maybe it's the
way
you're regenerating it (i.e. command line versus the UI) since it's a locked file, presumably?
Balaveera Thatikonda
Hi,
I have unlocked the file, edited, saved,regenerated outside of workflow and it is not giving any error.
I tried again in workflow after unlock and it is giving the same error.
Thanks
Migrateduser
Are you editing the file in a usertask or through the regular UI (CC Pro or CC Std) in TeamSite (or even by some other means)? What I mean is, are you using the set of links typically provided with a usertask (Edit File, etc.) or are you modifying / regeneratting / doing whatever to this file while browsing your workarea?
Dave
Balaveera Thatikonda
Hi Dave,
I am editing the file in a usertask ,by clicking the "edit" link provided corresponding to the file attached in the user task.
The Dcr is opened and modified it , clicked the "save " on Dcr, clicked the "finish", then asked for "regenerate yes or no", - clicked "yes" and the error is shown
Thanks
Migrateduser
I'm wondering if there's something else that's causing this problem. You're doing a very common thing -- regenerating a file in a usertask. I just tried and had no problems, for instance. You might find it more helpful to call support on this one.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Dave