Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Double recording of SetEA event
g_sal
Hi everyone,
I just noticed that when I set extended attributes using the CLT
iwextattr
, the event is logged twice in
iwevents.log
. We tried this on another server and saw the same behaviour.
Does anyone else notice this? Does this happen on TS 6.5?
- Windows 2k3, TS 6.7 -
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I hadn't ever noticed that behaviour before (probably because I usually have log_setea=no), but I had to turn on logging of setEA to look into another problem I have, and I do see the behaviour. That was on 6.5SP2.
Are you experiencing a problem as a result or was it just curiousity?
CustomPageNumbers.zip
g_sal
It's curiousity mostly, but if I do need to capture SetEA events, having the same event logged twice could be a potential problem.