Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Import Issue in TS 6.1
Mali
I've done a fresh installation of Teamsite 6.1.0 with SP2 and as well OD 6.0 over Windows 2003 server.
I created a users, workareas and such stuffs, when i started importing it, it asked for JAVA.
So I downloaded the latest version of JRE and installed on the server.
Now, When I imported two files using Import, it was showing "Importing 1 0f 2 files" for a long time, after which the server got shut down.
I repeated the same, my server got shut down again.
Can anybody throw some light on this. Am I doing something wrong here?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mali
Hooray. I got a solution. Check this Article from Support
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=54628
Basically, when you run Teamsite 6.1.0 with SP2 on Windows 2003 Server, you need update your server with the Jumbo Patch, which will prevent iwserver crash during Fresh Import/Overwrite on W2003 Server.
The Patch is available here at
https://support.interwoven.com/patches/download_patches.asp?id=1597
nipper
I know this is a silly question, but why are you on 6.1 ? 6.7 is out, many people have 6.5 in production. 6.1 will end up EOL soon, IIRC.
Mali
Nipper,
I know. If that is the case, why Interwoven still have 6.1 downloads. You need to understand one thing, we download and install not for our own purpose, its all for servicing customers.