I am getting a preview/generate error message when I attempt to preview a template i.e. generate a data record.I have just noticed that I am able to preview an older data record which a colleague previuosly generated. Is is possible to revert to the template from which the successful data record was created? If so, how do I go about it?
Although it may not matter in this case, please get in the habbit of including information about what version of which product(s) you are using - including SP's and patches - and on what platform.When you say you were able to preview an older data record - I assume you mean that in both cases you did an Edit operation on the DCR and clicked the Preview button in the Edit DCR UI - yes?If you are previewing using the same PT and it works for one DCR and not the other - it suggests that the second DCR is either malformed - or that the structure of the DCT/DCR changed somehow between the first and second DCR such that code within the PT is trying to access a field(s) that do not exist where (or named as) they used to.