How important is this ? Also what OS ? On Unix I have run something like this:get file & metadatacopy file to new locationswitch user to author who changed that versioniwsubmit with comments about date.From what I have seen the history is seldom used. You could take the previous check-in date, user, etc and make that a comment for the iwsubmit. That will be easier and then you do not need to have all the previous users in TS.Andy
well, that is all doable, but one will have to script:1. versioning of individual files2. versioning of editionsI am not sure this is all doable within a reasonable budget.... Sacrifices will have to be made somewhere..
reasonable budget ? Why would we be concerned about that ? I flew some marginally competent consultant from Australia a couple times for a project. reasonable, yea right. :-)
Don't think you can maintain the version history from Lotus to Teamsite, you can though set the other extended attribute but not the version.