Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with "Users and Roles" link on Administration tab
abhi_80
Hi,
I have installed Teamsite 6.5 on Sun Solaries server with tomcat 5.5.
In the administrative tab whenever I click the "Users and Roles" it gives me the following error:
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.admin.EditRolesCommand
Error Details:
//========================================================
Root cause:
com.interwoven.api.utility.IWInternalError: user lookup failed with error code 930
at com.interwoven.api.access.IWAccessorAuthenticationRemoterImpl.createFromString(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:148)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
//================================================
Have already referred to the Knowledge Base Article: 54619. This did not worked in my case.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Article has error java.lang.NullPointerException and in your case it is "com.interwoven.api.utility.IWInternalError:".
Probably, this will be a bug. You may need to contact support.
Thanks Nicholas
abhi_80
Have already done that. I am waiting for their reply.
Thanks!
Abhishek
Nicholas
Please let us know the update here as well when you have.
Thanks Nicholas