Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.7.1 and visualformat
Valentine
Currently I am trying out a new 6.7.1. I've noticed that visual format editor does not behave the same as it was in 6.5.
The "Edit with word" button, does not work properly. Once I enter all the content and close the word window, I see my content in the textarea, but once it looses the focus, all of the data is lost.
My question is, is it possible to download a "latest" visualformat editor from Ektron site and use it? Will it work?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I think, this could be done, I remember this has been discussed here as well but with 6.5 not with 6.7, you might make a search and check, if will work for you.
I don't have TS 6.7 but duing TeamSite 6.7 beta, I just tested with simple text and it worked for me. might be some issue with formatted content.
Hope this will help
Thanks Nicholas