Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while importing file (TS 6.5)
maddy
I was trying to import a folder to a work area when i got this error message :
"Error importing file _____ to teamsite . Server did not send multi_temp param."
Please tell what is the possible reason and how i can import without getting this error?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
awgolk
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=11190&forumid=11&highlight=param
maddy
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=11190&forumid=11&highlight=param
i dint reach to any conclusion from that.
I was able to import the content once but was not able to repate the step.
please guide.
Nicholas
As I suggested in suggested thread, this is just an alternative, btw I was on windows that time, try
1. Remove your temporary internet files, history and cookies
2. Also remove IWTemp which Teamsite creates for local file storage
3. Open a new browser and logout and try.
Thanks NIcholas
ImagesofCharts.xls