Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Pointers for Outlook forms attachment
ronnyong
Sorry for my ignorance but I am new to the WorkSite world and just need some pointers on what terminology I should be searching for.
I am a consultant who created some custom Outlook forms several years ago for a customer. Since then, they implemented WorkSite with Outlook integration.
Before WorkSite, my forms allowed files to be attached. With WorkSite, the regular Outlook attachment functionality is disabled. A FileSite button now appears but it does absolutely nothing when clicked. No error message, no document selection window, nothing at all.
Preferably, I need to find out how to get the FileSite button working, but if that's a big deal, I just need to find out how I can re-enable Outlook's normal attachment capability.
My customer has no in-house development so they have no familiarity themselves with the resources which might be available for this sort of thing. Myself, I have barely seen WorkSite for 30 minutes, so I am definitely lost in regard to identifying the relevant API, manuals, whatever. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
I would like to know more specifics:
1. What are these custom Outlook forms you are referring to...would you send in a screen capture of it?
2. Which version of FileSite is this?
3. Are you connected to WorkSite when you are in Outlook?