I know this question was asked before , but it was more in the DCT point of view, i was wondering if we can get index of a replicant in our TPL.I want to create a table which has rows with different backgrounds, and that has to depend upon the replicant index, for example first replicant forms 1st row with 'Red' background, 2nd replicant forms 2nd row with yellow bg, and 3rd with white, and then the cycle repeats.I have done this before, but i had one color all though. Any advice please.Thank you
Hello Ghoti,
In some cases the indexes for replicants starts with 1 and in some cases it seems to start with 0.
Is it really the case or is something wrong somewhere?
Hello Ghoti, In some cases the indexes for replicants starts with 1 and in some cases it seems to start with 0. Is it really the case or is something wrong somewhere?
I am using TS 6.5 SP2 and The dtd version is 6.0.I still have the same issue.
oops My mistake, but that is not a problem, cuz it still gives me only one color.Thanks
I am using something like this from the example of tpl's[html] [/html]But this is always returning the row with color "#FCCCCC", is there ea way to debug this?Thanks