Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.7.1 Installation Issues
Vrar
All,
I've been trying to install 6.7.1 for the last month, and I'm hitting a brick wall.
I'm sure it some simple configuration that I'm missing, but I can't find anything in the documentation that I've missed.
Here is what the servletd_out.log is spitting out at me everytime i try to use the web interface:
2006-11-07 12:51:59,871 [main] WARN com.interwoven.ui.base.config.XMLMerger () - iwov-insert-before tag found but the element null id="iw.ccpro.job_actions_menu.endjob.link" it referenced was not found
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.interwoven.ui.base.config.Startup
com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactoryInitializationException: (Factory initialization failed)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:132)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext$CSFactoryConfig.getFactory(CSClientContext.java:69)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.getFactory(CustomOpSet.java:323)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.getCSClient(CustomOpSet.java:316)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.updateServer(CustomOpSet.java:131)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.initialize(CustomOpSet.java:337)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.init(ConfigManager.java:670)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.doSetup(ConfigManager.java:188)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.doSetup(ConfigManager.java:158)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.setup(ConfigManager.java:102)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.Startup.contextInitialized(Startup.java:60)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4187)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
Root cause:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:130)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext$CSFactoryConfig.getFactory(CSClientContext.java:69)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.getFactory(CustomOpSet.java:323)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.getCSClient(CustomOpSet.java:316)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.updateServer(CustomOpSet.java:131)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.customops.CustomOpSet.initialize(CustomOpSet.java:337)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.init(ConfigManager.java:670)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.doSetup(ConfigManager.java:188)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.doSetup(ConfigManager.java:158)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.ConfigManager.setup(ConfigManager.java:102)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.config.Startup.contextInitialized(Startup.java:60)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4187)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: F:\Interwoven\TeamSite\cssdk\cssdk.dll: The operating system cannot run %1
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1676)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:822)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:992)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.jni.CSJNILoader.init(CSJNILoader.java:53)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getFactory(CSLocalFactory.java:260)
... 30 more
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/iw-cc] startup failed due to previous errors
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:05 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Command servlet stopped.
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:06 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:06 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:06 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/47 config=null
Nov 7, 2006 12:52:06 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 71578 ms
Any ideas?
If you need more information, please let me know.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
What OS ?
Vrar
Sorry about that.
Windows 2003 Corporate
Has 2 CPU's hyperthreaded with 3gigs of RAM.
nipper
IIRC, Win 2003 Enterprise Edition is required
Check your manuals
Vrar
I must be looking in the wrong manuals.
I've search through the TeamSite 6.7.0 installation manual (ts.670.install.windows.pdf) and I can't find in there any indication of a particular need for IIRC, Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition.
The same goes for the TeamSite 6.7.0 administration manual (ts.670.admin.win.pdf).
The supplement documentation for 6.7.1 (ts.671.sup.pdf) isn't helping either.
Can you help me find this information? I need documentation to present to our networking team to approve an upgrade to Enterprise edition.
And I was mistaken from before. I'm running Windows 2003 Standard Edition, SP1
nipper
check the release notes, it is in there.
Andy
Vrar
Thank you very much.
koubasco
I am running into TS 6.7.1 installation issue as well. The installation was successfully, but when I try to access TS from the GUI, I receive this error message in the browser:
message /iw-cc/
description The requested resource (/iw-cc/) is not available.
See the attached log files.
Win 2003 Enterprise Ed. SP1
CPU 3.4 Ghz
4 GB RAM
TS 6.7.1
All services a running correctly.
nipper
Open a case with support. Your servlet daemon is not starting properly, but there is not an obvious reason in the logs. There is a diagnostics utility on the support site, run it and upload the results attached to the support case you open.
Gregg Faus
Did you get a resolution from support on this issue? I have the same logs entries and behavior occuring when I restart the Servlet Daemon. It works fine on a server reboot.
koubasco
This is the resolution from IWOV Support (works fine for me):
Please move the path statement to the front of that box. The main reason is because the number of libeay32.dlls that may be on your server. When TeamSite is installed, it appends the PATH environment variable with the following entry: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Interwoven\lib. In that path lies the file libeay32.dll. The PATH environment variable is loaded in order. Windows, though loading the individual paths will only keep the first instance of a dll it encounters in memory. When TeamSite asks windows for the loaded version of libeay32.dll, Windows serves up the one it has in memory which may be the one installed by another program. That programs version may be missing the code that TeamSite requires in that dll to run the ui.
By moving C:\Program Files\Common Files\Interwoven\lib to the beginning of the PATH environment variable, it guaranteed that the first copy of libeay32.dll in memory would be the TeamSite one. TeamSite asks Windows for the loaded one because it expects that there will only be one on the server because, this being a shared dll, should be loaded in the Common Files section under Program Files.
The other apps on the server use the same dll but it has been modified to fit their needs. So they install them under their own directories and add an entry in to the PATH environment variable. This is done so the app can call their version by virtual reference without having to specify the direct path. These apps are not expecting theirs to be loaded into Windows memory or to be the only copy on the server. In fact, they only want to reference their copy.
So, even though the path statement exists, just cut and paste it so that it is at the beginning and not at the end or in the middle. I came across a few other customers who had similar problems and this fix worked for them. Let me know.
Gregg Faus
Thanks. It didn't work for me, but I've tracked it down to a beta iwserver build I was provided (a whole different issue).