Hi All,Thanks in advance. I am trying to add data (ie.Ready for Windows® Vista™). But the generated page contains some wired characters. Kindly refer to the attachment.TS 6.7WindowsThanks,Vinitha
You can do this by two ways, one change to the required encoding into the tpl or by enterring the ® in the DCT form using the syntex like 12345 (i don't know whats its called but i have used this earlier)HTHRishi
You can try to make the output UTF-8 instead of ISO-8859That will tell you if you are on the right track.
I tried it. But still no luck.Thanks,Vinitha
Intead, you can simply enter without spaces:[HTML]Ready for Windows& #174; Vista& #153;[/HTML]
Hi, Thanks all for the responses. I tried with Windows& #174; Vista& #153;. But still cannot see the right symbol. Whatever I type, just appears on the generated (php) page.Thanks,Vinitha
Did you tried removing spaces after & ? write "& #174;" without spaces. Well I would suggest you to try using the script sent by the Greg, This will work for more special characters and you need not to maintain is manually while entering content.