Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.7 install failure
nipper
Solaris 9
was running 6.7 Beta now trying to move to 6.7
got this:
The following error occurred. The installation will now quit.
=============================================================
Product TeamSite
Module "cssoapsrvr" failed at phase IW_INSTALL_MODE_PREINSTALL with the
following errors:
A mandatory Module cssoapsrvr failed to complete IW_INSTALL_MODE_PREINSTALL
phase
STACK TRACE :java.lang.Exception: A mandatory Module cssoapsrvr failed to
complete IW_INSTALL_MODE_PREINSTALL phase
at com.interwoven.install.module.Module.getInstallResult(Module.java:1132)
at com.interwoven.install.module.Module.install(Module.java:610)
at com.interwoven.install.module.ModuleManager.executeInstall(ModuleManager.ja
early in the install.
Anyone have any clues ?
I will check support site.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
BTW, there is a bug listed in 6.1 # 50591 but it is marked as fixed, sounds like exactly what I am seeing.
smenon
TeamSite 6.7.0 does not contain the SOAP server and you probably want to skip the SOAP module during the install.. We will be releasing a new SOAP server in TS6.7.1..
thanks
nipper
I do not remember an option to skip the SOAP server. Is it in a doc somewhere ?
I never entered a license for the SOAP server, in the new install or the Beta
Thanks
Andy