Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
available_templates.cfg branch value expressions
gtorres
Hi,
Our branches are structured as:
default
main
portal
nonportal
Portal and nonportal have different workflows. So branch value is set to either '/portal' or '/nonportal'. However, one of the nonportal branches now has a subdir of portal and is displaying all workflows. I can extend the branch value to /default/main/portal, but wanted to have a more specific expression in case somebody tries to actually make a subdir with that path.
When using the ^ char, the expression doesn't work without the hostname (i.e. '^//host/default/main/portal' is ok), but we also didn't want to include the host since the file is copied between 2 prod servers.
I tried '^//[!/]*/default/main/portal', but that didn't work.
Any suggestions, or am I just worrying too much?
Thanks,
Gerald
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
I didn't test it, but perhaps you try
'^//[^/]+/default/main/portal'
...
RonaldV
Hi,
these settings work for me:
branch value="^//[^/]+/default/main/mybranch" include="yes"/
And indeed, this is one more area were official Iwov documentation is completely lacking and even a proper, complex example is missing from the docs.
Cheers, Ronald
gtorres
Thanks a lot! It works perfectly as far as I can tell.