Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
auto naming DCR
yankari
Teasmsite 6.5 on SunOS 5.9
I am trying to implement DCR autonaming using FormAPI. I have placed autoname_dcr.jr in /iw/userscript and I have added two script tags in my datacpture.cfg (copy atatched)
When I save a new DCR autoname populates the name field but with only the date and random number. Example 2006_11_09_24197 It does not include the autoname filed which is Page_Title. I am close but still missing some important piece and I will appreciate your assistance. Thank you.
yankari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
Can you show more of the DCT?
Especially I'm wondering whether your path to the /Page_Title is correct. Is there no root container, or other container?
yankari
Thank you for your help. The full DCT is attached.
On suggestions from Interwoven support, I removewd the "DATA tags from the second scipt. I have also set var autoNameFiled="/Page_Title" in my autoname_dcr.js and I get an error when Is ave DCR:
Error: Please select one and only one form entry to generate from
yankari
Frederick, thanks for your assistance. I had not fully referenced the path to Page_Title. Once i did that, it worked ok. Thanks again.