Hi,I have follwing sequence in workflow 1)Task A (User task) 2)Task B (External task for Email Notification) After completing task B I need to revert back to Task A i.e activate user task A again.I used the resets element in Task B as follows < resets >I also set the successor of task B to Task A and predecessor of task A to task B.But the email task does not complete i.e workflow gets stuck at the email task.The email script does not have any errors as notifications were being generated earlier,when the successor of Task B was another task say Task C.How can I use reset element to re-activate the Task A which has become inactive,after Task B(which is an external task for email notification)Any clue/suggestions would be very helpfulThanks,Santosh.
... But the email task does not complete i.e workflow gets stuck at the email task.
Is there any way(like any attribute) by which timeout happens only for the first time.If the task is activated for the second time then timeout will not apply.
Thanks for your suggestions,there was a problem in paramters passed to the email script.Now transitition does happen back to Task A successfully.I had not mentioned that Task A has a timeout element,which inactivates task A after specified time limit.Is there any way(like any attribute) by which timeout happens only for the first time.If the task is activated for the second time then timeout will not apply.Is this achievable in workflow tasks.Thanks for your help in advance,Santosh.
Hi,I have been able to figure out the solution to the problem.I wrote an external perl script that dynamically sets the timeout value of the required task.However I do not know what should be specified in in timeout tag i.e v ="" so that timeout becomes infinity for the user task,which can again be set dynamically based on the flow of workflow process.Thanks in advance.Santosh.