To whom it may concern,
I am playing around with "Project Management Solution Template - WSMP STK 2.0" to get myself familiar with WorkSite MP. However, when i was at this step 10 - Create a New Workspace. Select the "Project Central.jar" as a local template to be used to create the workspace. I received the following error, please see attachment "Step 10 Error.txt".
When I was at step 12 - From the web application, project managers can now create project workspaces from the the "Project Workspace". I received the following error, please see attachment "Step 12 Error.txt". In addition, the layout of my "Project Workspace" is very different from the one shown by the Solution Toolkit 2.0. For example, the status in the "Overview" tab is missing. Please see attachment "My Project WorkSpace.pdf" and also the Project Mgmt.ppt in the ProjectMgmt.zip from this url -
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/54373Last but not least, when I click on the "Add Stage" link in the upper right corner, a blank page displays.
Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you!