Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Filters
System
Does anyone have any sample xml files they could share for using filters in deploys from teamsite to a target with directory comparison?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbyork
OpenDeploy - How to deploy only a certain file type
Synopsis
Excluding a file type is easy enough, but excluding all but one is a little trickier.
Details
The following regex tells OpenDeploy to deploy only .jsp files:
exclude_pattern=".+\.((..)|(.)|([^.]...)|(.[^j]..)|(..[^s].)|(...[^p]))$"
Migrateduser
I've tried using this with the following code in a deployment file:
<excludePattern regex=".+\.((..)|(.)|([^.]...)|(.[^p]..)|(..[^d].)|(...[^f]))$" />
I want to be able to have a deployment that will only send pdf's to our production server. This doesn't exclude anything though...I sent a test deployment with an .htm file and it went through with no problem. Any suggestions?