Hi ,I have made the branch_security=on & workarea_security=on in my iw.cfg file to restrict the branch & workarea from users who don't have access in that branch. But branch security is not functioning. For Workarea it is fine. Can anyone help me?
Yes I have denied the read access but then also branch is visible
Is there any option in teamsite(front end) by which we can restrict the read or write property on any branch
I can log in as Master. So Is there any option in teamsite that while creating a new branch I can restrict any user from read/write access
This thing I have already implemented.The user is not the member of the group then also he his able to see the branch
Try using submit.cfg for this purpose.
What change shall I make in submit.cfg?
Yes I have webserver_group entry in my iw.cfg & the group exist on my server. On reunning the command it displays the groups having permissions.It also displays"Everyone" groupNow if I make branch_default_perm=0 in iw.cfg then it will not give permission to "everyone" group. It will solve my purpose. But it does not affect the already created branches.So Can anyone tell how to remove "Everyone" group. Is there some command line tool for that.If I remove "Everyone" group from file properties or deny the permissions then It does not allow anyone to open the folder.