Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to retrieve TSgroup owner
Phanie
Configuration: TS 6.5 SP2 on Windows 2000 Server
I am restricting user access to workareas using TeamSite groups. I have done relevant coding in submit.cfg file.
Now the problem is when submitting the files or directory unable to retrieve group name.
I double checked with iwattrib CLT it retrives "no group" not even the global group name.
Can anyone let me know if I am missing any thing.
Below is submit.cfg file
/default/main/branchname/WORKAREA/Workarea_name
{
/$
{ owner=domainame\username
group=TSgroupname
setaccess = {
TSgroupname:ALL
domainame\Administrator:ALL
domainname\Administrators:ALL
}
changeaccess = {
groupname:ALL
domainame\Administrator:ALL
domainname\Administrators:ALL
}
}
[^/]$
{
owner=domainame\username
group=iwglobal
setaccess = {
TSgroupname:ALL
domainame\Administrator:ALL
domainame\Administrators:ALL
}
}
}
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet